In recent years, there have been multiple advances in medical imaging technology. These advancements have been known to improve the overall performance of medical imaging machines and provide patients with an accurate diagnosis.
Because of all the advancements that have been made readily available at all times for imaging equipment, the question may arise – how can you know when it’s time to shut down your current system and upgrade the system to increase capabilities? Would it be worth it to disrupt practices to take the time to do so?
The following are a few things to consider and questions that need to be asked that may make the decision process a little easier.
The outcome of the advancements.
- Will the advancement provide better patient experience and improved safety?
- Would the new upgrade be able to help your medical facility reach the clinical outcomes desired?
- Can the metrics for performance be improved?
- Can the consistency of the practices be assured?
Considerations the staff may have.
- Would the advancement be able to improve staff and physician satisfaction?
- Can the staff development be ensured?
- Would the improvement contribute to staff retention?
The volume of patients.
- Would there be an increase in patients?
- Would the quality of the advancement be able to improve patient satisfaction?
- Would the advancement contribute to the facility in a financial aspect?
- Can be the costs be redeemed through an increase of satisfied patients?
Considering these factors would surely be able to help a facility decide if they genuinely require an upgrade or advancement to their medical imaging system. Whatever the purchase decision you make regarding medical imaging equipment, Ambe USA is right by your side for support. Amber USA is a well-reputed firm that issues high-quality used and refurbished medical imaging equipment at affordable prices. Contact Amber USA to obtain expert advice on your medical imaging systems. Whether you’re looking for a used portable XRAY machine, MRI machine, or even a mammography system – Amber USA has a variety of options available to improve your medical practices!